Panther Martin is truly the world’s ‘Classic’ spinner. It has an original concave-convex blade design that maximizes water flow over the blade to produce a unique blade rotation and flash. Panther Martin spinners have no clevis to connect the blade to the shaft. This means that each blade rotation is different and unpredictable, imitating the natural action and vibration of a variety of creatures fish feed on. Each spinner is precisely weighted and balanced to produce a combination of flash, sound and vibration fish can’t resist.
- Double reverse concave-convex blade attaches directly “through the shaft”, without swivel. This unique design maximizes water flow over the blade to produce a blade rotation that genuinely imitates living creatures that fish feed on.
- Genuine gold and silver-plate blades reflect more light thereby attracting more fish.
- Constant 40-degree angle of blade is always in balanced position making it easy to cast with perfect motion- even on upstream casts!
- Heavy weighted teardrop shaped bodies cast further and sink deeper to where the fish are.
- Razor sharp VMC hooks catch the fish and keep them hooked!
- Blade rotation creates vibrations which sends out hydro-sonic waves that “call to the fish”, even when they can’t see them.