- Pro designed by Mike Iaconelli
- Tapered flute tail twitches and moves with the most subtle movements
- Three o-ring locations for perfect customized Neko rigging or wacky rigs
- Blunt head has an integrated location for insert weights and stomps the bottom when hopping a Neko rig
- Rig on a Neko rig, wacky worm or shaky head
Designed by pro angler Mike Iaconelli, the Berkley® PowerBait® Flute Worm features a tapered flute tail that twitches and moves with the most subtle movements. Perfect for rigging on a Neko rig: the blunt head features and integrated location for insert weights and stomps the bottom when hopping this rig. Additionally, there are three o-ring locations for either Niko or wacky rigs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.