Panther Martin Inline Spinner
- Double reverse concave-convex blade attaches directly “through the shaft”, without swivel. This unique design maximizes water flow over the blade to produce a blade rotation that genuinely imitates living creatures that fish feed on.
- Genuine gold and silver-plate blades reflect more light thereby attracting more fish.
- Constant 40-degree angle of blade is always in balanced position making it easy to cast with perfect motion- even on upstream casts!
- Heavy weighted teardrop shaped bodies cast further and sink deeper to where the fish are.
- Razor sharp VMC hooks catch the fish and keep them hooked!
- Blade rotation creates vibrations which sends out hydro-sonic waves that “call to the fish”, even when they can’t see them.